FW: Racial Blind Spot Continues to Afflict Greens

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Dec 1 14:36:26 PST 2000

Right now the 'radical' choice for Gore is pursuing his case. Plenty of Dems would just as soon he give it up, for different reasons. The polls are being stacked against him too, with stupid questions like, "Do you think Gore should accept the certified [sic] result?" Race isn't on the radar screen.

mbs

The TV pundits say that Gore has purposely distanced himself from the NAACP and Jesse Jackson. Are they right? I haven't been following the dribble from the Dem party machine. But if so, it would seem that Gore has obviously concluded this race issue isn't a "winner" for him.

Marta