FW: Racial Blind Spot Continues to Afflict Greens

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Fri Dec 1 15:32:59 PST 2000

I don't get what this thread has to do with the Greens. Alleged racist attacks on voting rights so the Republican candidate can appoint a Black Secretary of State, and charges of anti-Latino racism by Cuban Republicans so they can get their piece of the action in the Republican administration too. Hey what have the Republicans got lined up for J.C. Watts and Tom Flores???

TL