homo marcuse?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 2 19:42:34 PST 2000

that be the kwaziest weed that author be tokin'.

to thunk that

Herbert wuz blowkin'(der)

(Never said I wuz a poet!)

What book is this? Some Xtian fundie? Herbert had a very long marriage to Sophie. I read somewhere he had aristocratic manners, white tablecloth bla-de-dah.

On matters Frankfurt, seen that new book, "Adorno and Christian Talk Radio, " (I think.. from either Duke or Minnesota)?

If I had at hand the Rolf Wiggershaus volume on the Frankfurters or the Doug Kellner book on 'em, I'm sure the details on Marcuse's alleged proclivities would be alluded to. Hostile books on Marcuse like the ones from Elisio Vivas and Alasdair MacIntyre would have hinted of such scandalous behavior.

And imagine what The Cultural Studies Chair, Robert Knight, at the Family Research Council would make of this! "Cultural Marxism " (Buchanan at Bob Jones U. ) = Kulturbolshewismus.

Michael ----- Original Message ----- From: snit <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <pulp-culture at infothecary.org>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Cc: <debsian at pacbell.net> Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 7:05 PM Subject: homo marcuse?