Aids

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:11:43 PST 2000

>I've got no argument against condom use, but its for people to decide
>for themselves, isn't it?

No duh, unless you are going to have passion police lurking around every tinme some guy wants to get it on! Who says differnt, Jim?

(Maybe condoms are advisable, but passions
>isn't always susceptible to rational foresight.)

Here you admit that it's always rational to slip ona skin unless you know for sure, eh?

And more than that, its
>for them to decide on the basis of real information rather than scare
>stories.

Sure, but consider the alternatives. The risk may be small for those in non-high-risk groups, but the consequences of error are catestrophic, and the costs of being careful are minimal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com