Ambiguity as legal decision making

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 06:18:04 PST 2000

<< If Scalia is Luca Brasi,...>>

Wow. I've just had a vision of Scalia being garroted as he stands, helpless, with a knife plunged through his hand into the Supreme Court bench.

Thanks. It cheered me up for the day.

----Original Message Follows---- From: James Baird <jlbaird3 at yahoo.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Ambiguity as legal decision making Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Couldn't it also have been meant as a warning to the Fla. Supremes that they will be reversed if they issue any rulings for Gore? Sort of a "horsehead in the bed" approach?

God, this shit is getting better and better. If Scalia is Luca Brasi, what does that make Renquist?

Jim Baird