Aids

Christopher B. Hajib-Niles cniles at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 5 10:10:52 PST 2000

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Christopher B. Hajib-Niles wrote:
>
> > i think AIDS is bogus science.
>
> Do you have microbiological evidence to prove this?

if you mean have i seen very impressive writings that punch all kinds of holes in the standard theory, yes.

Science is about
> complex syntheses of evidence.

yes...

Just because we don't understand every last
> detail of HIV doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it isn't killing lots
> of people.

well, sure but if you found out that HIV has never properly isolated in a lab--that is, met the internationally agreed upon standards for establishing the existance of a virus or retrovirus--would you wonder why? if you found out that UN does not require an HIV test in africa to determine whether an african is HIV positive, wouldn't you think something funny is going on?

The totality of the clinical and epidemiological research is

then it won't hurt to go and check out the website i provided earlier (www.virusmyth.com) and find out why so many prestigious, nobel prize winning scientist who are not fag bashers or right wingers don't agree...they are either completley clueless idiots or they have an opinon worth considering. you make the call. but i hope you don't make it without checking out the other side...or maybe you have...

> The social inequities of medical care is a completely different issue.

not really. who gets served, how they get served and what they get served are all intametly related matters.

chris niles