Art & Education for Erotic Democracy? (was Re: Aids)

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 09:24:28 PST 2000

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote: >
> LBO-talkers who would rather have their art
> democratic, educational,
> & stimulating at the same time, take heart! I can't
> vouch for the
> course content, but the ever-entrepreneurial Susie
> Bright proposes
> Porn 101 for erotic democracy:

Well, what the hell, don't knock it till you've tried it, that's what I say .... here's my best effort.

-------------------------- Amateur Hour, by Anonymous.

"Fuck, fur and feathers!", Daniel ejaculated.

"I think you need a semicolon there instead of a comma, but otherwise a good first sentence", Susie admonished. She was impatient with this diffident character; he was a keen student, but sullenly lacking in application. He spent all his time in the sex class daydreaming about the stock market!

Danny didn't care; he spent all his time in the stock market daydreaming about sex. He wasn't quite sure how he'd ended up in this class; his college transcript hardly recommended him for it. Basic Sex 101 - failed. Remedial Sex - failed. Emergency Sex Intervention Program - failed. Advanced Sex Theory -- passed cum laude. Ahhhhh, saved by the good old theory paper. Just like in business school ... business school ... finance ... options ... efficient markets ... market ... stock market .... mmmm

He looked up at his pretty young teacher with a sweaty leer. A hundred depraved thoughts ran through his mind, most of them admittedly to do with the stock market, but not all. His sullen glare invited reciprocation.

Susie felt a shiver of indifference run through her body. The sight of the dashing young stockbroker staring at her filled her body with an uncontrollable urge, to file her taxes. She felt a lump in her throat, swallowed it, and forced herself to concentrate on nonfinancial matters for ten seconds, then resumed her professional demeanour. Softly, she read aloud the chubby layabout's opening sentence.

"Fuck, fur and feathers"; Daniel ejaculated.

See what I mean? Democratisation is a /bad/ thing.

christ I'm childish

dd

===== “It is necessarily part of the business of a banker to maintain appearances and to profess a conventional respectability which is more than human. Life-long practices of this kind make them the most romantic and the least realistic of men” -- JM Keynes