"Dumbass 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'" Policy

Wed Dec 6 14:17:39 PST 2000

The thing now is to go against whoever is ahead in the count. Nader is history.

CB

>>> sawicky at epinet.org 12/06/00 04:58PM >>>
Criticize him either way.

I will be referring to him henceforth as Short Count George, UnPresident Bush, Vice President Bush, or President Runner-Up.

We should have a funny name contest.

If Gore wins I'll be calling him Landslide Al. Or maybe Newman's Choice.

mbs

CB: Time to start criticizing Bush ( he's the winner), like the Peoples Weekly World. Clinton is a lame duck. Or do you like Bush or something ?