Disarming the Struggle AgaiAIDS: Anti-Science Obscurantism, Conpsiracy Theor

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 11:41:18 PST 2000

I don't think that anyone ever suggested that AIDS is insignificant.

But the consensus is strained by the fact that the pattern of infection does not follow the assertion that we are all equally at risk.

In Africa, AIDS diagnoses are indeed questionable, because the methodology is flawed.

Many writers have suggested that deaths attributed to AIDS in Africa are from other diseases.

In message <20001207173345.48360.qmail at web10805.mail.yahoo.com>, Leo Casey <leoecasey at yahoo.com> writes