No subject

Leo Casey leoecasey at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 11:20:23 PST 2000

> in any event, if you hadn't gathered, it was my
> way of poking a hole in leo's inflated goat skin.
> kelley

How characteristically Kelley. First, make a big point of pointing out what was obvious to the rest of the world -- that the author of the letter was a complete putzhead. [So obvious, that I couldn't even conceive of another interpretation when I sent it.] Then congratulate yourself on your masterful debunking role. The only thing missing was that tired old line about "fuck me pumps" that I have read so often it has become as boringly predictible as the "all the news that's fit to print" on the morning New York Times...

Leo Casey United Federation of Teachers 260 Park Avenue South New York, New York 10010-7272 (212-598-6869)

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters. -- Frederick Douglass --