B4 & after Science

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Fri Dec 8 08:58:05 PST 2000

> >9trillion$$ opportunity cost of the "Cold War"
>
> Don't blame the Cold war on quantum physics, please! --jks
********

Who said anything about blame.

The question was the impact of quantum mechanics on people's lives. Since an exact date was not specified in defining recent.....What's recent?

To talk of just the last 14 years; the race for the quantum computer and quantum cryptography. If the QC is buildable [and there no physical constraints that "say" it can't be done] we are in for one hell of a ride!!
:-)

Ian