Nullities

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Dec 8 09:27:33 PST 2000

Hi,

Geez, this is about as succinct a demonstration of racist reactionary libertarianism as I have seen. Is this what is posing as progressive thinking these days? No leaders should organize, no racism remains, the individual is supreme, cynicism is the analytical tool of choice?

Is Wojtek channelling for Ayn Rand?

I'll take Chuck0, kelley, or Charles Brown over this discourse.

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 11:46 AM Subject: Re: Nullities

> Carrol, I spent my formative years flashing a finger at those few
vanguard
> party luminaries who knew better what the masses want than the masses
> themselves. Not to mention the fact that what looks from the top as
> "massess", from the bottom presents itself as human individuals with
> different goals and aspirations. Hence my knee-jerk reaction against
> anyone speaking for other than oneself, especially for the "masses."
Among