Exaggerating the Stalin Terror

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 8 09:31:34 PST 2000

Earlier, when I was scanning the subject lines in lbo-digest #3715, I was thinking this was gonna be Charles Brown!

On the Ukranian famine I remember back in the mid-80's, Alex Cockburn was citing a piece by Jeff Coplon in the Village Voice, in his column in The Nation, rebutting the Robert Conquest book as fueled by a Ukranian Nazis in -Canadian exile agenda. The mad Maoist, English prof. Grover Furr at his website has a bunch of verbage on this. http://209.82.14.226/history/famine/revisionists/ Yup, all those kulaks were Nazi Fifth Columnists...

Michael Pugliese