Weber, Marx and Goat-Fucking/Cyborgfucking

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Dec 8 12:42:53 PST 2000

At 03:11 PM 12/8/00 -0500, Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: Now some people are fucking their cars and computers. It's sort of the
>antithesis of ludditism.

who on earth be fucking a computer or car?

altho i do recall the HBO real sex series where people demonstrated their fetish for machinery once. metal, silver, chunky, hard edged steel shiny stuff got them off. big clanking machinery sounds.

huh. don't know. i think my fuser is a little sharp cornered for my tastes. maybe i should get one o them thar curvy new macs?

ahhhh! that's why they look like they do huh?

http://attrition.org/gallery/macintosh/ibrator.jpg http://attrition.org/gallery/macintosh/newimac.jpg