President-Elect Gore

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:40:54 PST 2000

Let me tell you about elections in Chicago sometime, where the people who run them often are under arrest. "Vote early and often" is the motto here. --jks

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com