Science

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sun Dec 10 09:50:25 PST 2000

I've always considered myself a quantum mechanic. I always try to do as little as possible, and, only what I have to do to get the job done. Of course I do believe in keeping things neat and tidy in the quantum mechanic world; someone else might trip over that little mess you made and start a chain reaction. Plus, I think there is a certain pride in quantum mechanic workmanship.

Tom