kyoto

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Dec 12 13:41:50 PST 2000

James Heartfield wrote:

>Alternatively, it might be the case that DiPaola considers no wrong in
>spreading malicious charges behind someone's back. It would be rather as
>if in response to Liza's post, I had written:
>
>'Oh, isn't that the Michael DiPaola who served time for robbing a gas
>station?'

It would not be rather as if that. DiPaola covers the field - reads the literature, talks to scientists, and goes to conferences. He's talking about sometehing he knows. He's demonstrated that one of your major and frequent claims - that the IPCC is light on atmospheric scientists - isn't true. You're just inventing a wild assertion. Why? You're too smart for this.

Doug