Constitutional Convention

cleanbyrd 1 cleanbyrd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:22:09 PST 2000

I was just saying this on another list:

I don't understand why people are not in the streets demanding that the rules of the game be changed. Get rid of this electoral college hogwash. Standardize the mechanics of ballots nationwide. Eliminate these bogus ballot restrictions for third parties. Implement proportional representation in the House and Senate, so at least other parties can get SOME representation.

Now I understand that it's in the best interest of the two dominate parties to maintain this crap, but what about the best interest of the people. Why don't people flood the Mall in Washington about this?

Jennifer Young

Just another hotheaded sore loser!

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com