O more b.s.

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Dec 13 17:47:21 PST 2000

be that as it may, i spent some of the afternoon crying to listen to my neighbors who feel pretty fucking ripped off right now to look at that mindless shit sitting in the white house. legitimacy? they've never found any of it legitimate.

i guess that's lost on some folks, just as it's lost on those who can't stifle a yawn that some people suffer, that there are differences here that truly make a difference. rejoicing, hell yeah i see your point and have typically seen your point, but don't forget that, in the coming revolution, some of us will be out of work for long periods, some of us will starve, some of us will get shot and beaten and etc. and those some of us ain't gonna be you or me, most likely.

what any of this crap had to do with anything i typed dennis or was something that i needed to know is quite beyond me, since i've probably been one of the most consistent in mocking this election and the institution of voting to begin with. but that's the voice of privilege speaking and i guess that's the part that got lost in the shuffle.

kelley