O Happy Day

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 07:02:41 PST 2000

--- Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer <bauerperrin at mindspring.com> wrote: >

the bulk of LBO
> talk is, as you say, a
> circle jerk, performed with latex gloves. To quote
> the timeless Oingo
> Boingo, "When was the last time you dug a ditch,
> baby?!"

> I've never dug a ditch, and thank god for that.
>
> Doug

I have dug a few ditches, and it wasn't really all that bad. I've never had a circle jerk performed with latex gloves, however. Am I missing out?

dd

===== “It is necessarily part of the business of a banker to maintain appearances and to profess a conventional respectability which is more than human. Life-long practices of this kind make them the most romantic and the least realistic of men” -- JM Keynes