Gore Gives up

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 09:07:39 PST 2000

You mistke my answer, I am not saying that they should be deprived of jurisdiction, or that they exercised jurisdiction that they didn't have. I am saying that they came to an outrageously wrong answer from a legal point of view. --jks

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com