Bush rally

Chris Chris at susi.net
Thu Dec 14 11:16:28 PST 2000

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:39:09

>Dow's down 107 points and the NASDAQ's down 39 as I write this.
>
>Carl

You know, I used the same logic to berate gore for the 20% post-election slide but ya gotta admit that the obvious slowing of the economy is playing a far more significant role. Market already factored in Bush over the past week or so. Every day it gets to factor in a new earnings warning.

Today we get: Chase, JP Morgan, Fed-Ex with warnings. Fortunately some good news for Oracle seems to be in store.

I got my ass kicked so hard this month, that open windows in tall buildings are looking attractive.