Fw: {The Grip} Clinton Reinvented Communism ~ by Rep.Traficant

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Thu Dec 14 14:14:39 PST 2000

Well(this is a deep subject), if after next year's congressional reapportionment by the Ohio legislature Traficant ends up running against Sawyer. You can recommend your barber and I will recommend a speech writer to Traficant. Unfortunately, my pal Jimmy D. from Youngstown died a number of years ago, and Traficant's speeches have gone downhill since then. Jimmy wanted in the worst way to get on Traficant's payroll. He had been out to Traficant's horse farm, or so he claimed. You know sometimes the best advice you get is free, and, Jimmy was under duress when he died.

There are other varibles here too.

Tom