two Larry's?

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Thu Dec 14 20:15:09 PST 2000

The only deluded individuals seem to be John Sweeney and some AFL-CIO staffers. Even the Rev. Jesse Jackson, according to the New York Times, called Governor Bush to wish him well today.

Brad, tell your pal Larry Summers not to disappoint me and be sure and sign on with Bush.;o) As the job losses and plant closings mount here in Ohio due to NAFTA, China pntr, WTO, GATT and the rest of these damn trade treaties. I want to be able to point to Summers, Rubin, Barshefsky and the rest of those sheeney bastards who set it all up.

Tom Lehman