The Two Larry's

tlehman tlehman at mail2.lor.net
Fri Dec 15 08:42:06 PST 2000

Thanks, Max. I'm glad your awake and ready to rumble.

I recently had an assignment to go and see Larry Summers speak at our former local bible college.

Summers had an entourage of at least a dozen secret service agents and aides with him. He was also well protected by the local and college police. I gave his press secretary my business card.

I wish you could have been there to hear Summers rationalize less than a dollar a day sweat shop labor in the globally integrating world. Or talk about his kayak trip down an African river, when he recieved a cell phone call from Robert Rubin concerning the IRS budget. Doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Me, I'd be more than happy to guide Summers down some local rivers & streams here in Ohio.

An aside to Peter K.---Possibly, the word bastards is a little too rough, but, it is in keeping with the subject heading. The word bastages might have been better--but--you won't find that in the dictionary.

Tom Lehman

440-282-6015 phone