O Happy Day (fish stew recipe)

Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer bauerperrin at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 15 10:09:31 PST 2000

>That sounds like a load of organicist claptrap to me. And also extremely
>masculinist - I don't see any evocation of the beauties of cooking
>and cleaning and caregiving, just the manly pursuit of grunting toil.
>
>Doug

Did you miss Chuck's salmon head recipe?

Nobody says you must lift bags of cement to be pure or whole, Doug. There is beauty in a grand number of tasks, such as the one's you mention. I was merely responding to your line about thanking god you haven't dug a ditch. No "masculinist" slander intended.

DP