Wall Street in China for Privatized Companies

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Dec 17 09:22:03 PST 2000

Nathan Newman wrote:

>See attached article on Wall Street's Excellent Adventure in China.

Ah, excellent timing for the Chinese edition of my little book Wall Street, which has just appeared from Economic Sciences Press, Beijing. Apparently it's seen as a weapon - a modest one, for sure - against the marketizers by a hardy band of anti-marketizers.

I've got about 10 copies of the Chinese edition, which I certainly can't read, so if anyone wants one, contact me offlist. Ditto the Korean edition.

Doug