Labor: Menial vs. Noble

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Dec 17 10:39:02 PST 2000

Dennis Perrin/Nancy Bauer wrote:
> >AHA! m-c-m translates as motherfuckin-cocksuckin-motherfucker
> >
> >TLA.
> >
> >kelley

>Really? Well, it's part of a lingo I don't know.

google.com

type in m-c-m marxist theory

> What's TLA? Enlighten me,
>kel.

it was, as jordy says, a bit of a misnomer since m-c-m' is a formula: money used to create commodities which are sold to gain more money. in short, the goal under capitalism is the accumulation of money. or, as mike yates sez: accumulate, accumulate, accumulate. contrast that to c-m-c: the production of commodities to sustain oneself-->selling any surplus from, say, crops to obtain money-->in order to buy commodities one can't make.

MCM' is like a three letter acronym: IOW, in other words; BTW, by the way; TLA, three letter acroynym.