Labor: Menial vs. Noble

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 18 05:46:04 PST 2000

It wasn't Ian's posts I objected to but the very first appearance of it, an idiotic post which in effect claimed that if someone didn't use the term, he [implied he] wasn't a worker. I'm not interested in anyone with such a narrow and incredibly stupid conception of the working class.

Workers who *do* use the term are scabs.

Carrol