Leonard Peltier

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:48:03 PST 2000

I think armed struggle is self-deafeating the present circumstances (and almost any I can imagine arising), but this strikes me as an odd approach. If his claim is right, he's innocent and was framed. If so, should he not be freed, whatever his views? I mean, he's not asking you to endorse his present or former views, but to spring him from the pokey because he didn't kill anyone.