Leonard Peltier + Working within the system

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Dec 19 14:05:20 PST 2000

I know nothing about the Peltier case. For all my backsliding re: working with Democrats and god knows who else, however, as far as I am concerned the FBI is a lawless organization and always has been. I wouldn't take anything that comes from it at face value. Just last night there was a piece on how Hoover sicced his men on John Lennon, the better to avert any possible help from Lennon to the McGovern Campaign. The only good FBI agents are Scully and Mulder. I'm not too sure about Skinner, and I don't trust Doggett.

mbs