Some Assistance Requested

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Tue Dec 19 15:07:01 PST 2000

I am advising a Chinese student who would like to come to the US for graduate school on applications for graduate programs in Comparative Literature. ...

Leo Casey ---------

They can try UCB as a fall back. The dept looks good on paper, but you never know until it's already too late. Twenty years ago, I knew several people who got their PhD's there. Judith Butler as a matter fact teaches in this dept.

Try e-mail to: liuhe at socrates.berkeley.edu

This is Lydia Liu, professor of East Asian Languages (Chinese). She might be helpful.

Chuck Grimes