The Democratic Party & the Illusion of Splits in the Ruling Class, was Re: Cockburn: The Coup

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 20 19:45:06 PST 2000

Alexander Cockburn puts the point nicely in one of his essays, that you can win over lots of people to radical ideas (even marxist ones) in America, but only if dressed in the language of populism. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Adam Pressler <adampopulist at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 6:11 PM Subject: Re: The Democratic Party & the Illusion of Splits in the Ruling Class, was Re: Cockburn: The Coup