Yoshie Furuhashi (Quote Kvetching)

Barry Rene DeCicco bdecicco at umich.edu
Thu Dec 21 08:05:02 PST 2000

I'm pissed, and will start bitching at people personally. Doug, I will understand if you unsub me, but I'm just mad.

Yoshie - you just copied and pasted three web pages to the list, WHICH ARE PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE.

Why? Ego? I don't think that anybody's reading them - I certainly learned to scoll down past your long, useless dumps of material.

Do you comprehend that it's better to put a short excerpt on the list, with the web site URL listed for those who are interested?

Barry