Rice and Exxon

alex lantsberg wideye at ziplink.net
Thu Dec 21 12:44:07 PST 2000

she's on the board of chevron, as well as schwab. the tanker they named after her plies the nigerian routes. she was quoted as saying that her time on chevron's board showed her the importance of oil to national security, et al.

aml

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Sent: Friday, July 10, 2893 3:44 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Rice and Exxon

They even named one of their tankers after her.

> I'd be interested to learn more about this, too.
> Chris

I only got the end
> > of the segment about Condoleeza Rice. Seems
she was on the board
> > of Exxon and made some big money there. I
sure would like to get
> > the details if anyone listened to Goodman
today.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu