White Trash Culture

John K. Taber jktaber at dhc.net
Fri Dec 22 19:10:53 PST 2000

Chuck0 <chuck at tao.ca> said: <

You should check out the most current issue of Alternative Press Review, which I co-edit with fellow LBOer Tom Wheeler. We have an article in this issue from Rac Traitor magazine titled, "White Trash Culture and the Loss of Slack."

It's about poor white trash culture in the South around the time of the Civil War, but I think it relates to your observations about Santa Cruz County.

Is this article available on the web? I'd be interested in reading it.

-- John K. Taber