(p)opulism

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 08:33:31 PST 2000

Doug, you are in many ways the model of what J C and I have been talking about, presenting Marxist ideas in a plain, natural, American idiom. So I guess it doesn't have to be "either-or"--your own example shows that it doesn't. That's really the only point here. No one here, I think, shares any nostalgia for a Jeffersonian era of yeoman farmers and small producers. --jks