Scrooge defended

Reese reeza at flex.com
Thu Dec 28 21:43:53 PST 2000

At 10:44 PM 12/28/00 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:

>A seasonal classic, pointed out by Matt Hogan, by the repellent Michael Levin:

><http://www.mises.org/fullarticle.asp?control=110&titlenum=&FS=&title=Scrooge+Defended&Month=3>

This, in concert with Justin's response, prompts a question.

Kelley was recently telling me a bit about the Chicago school, and how they had some views on familial relations that sounded rather abhorrent to me. I am interested in more info, backgrounders, critical reviews, etc. on the Chicago school - best places to start looking, if nothing else. Offlist replies are fine, and thank you in advance to all who respond.

Reese