negating non-intervention

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Dec 31 21:55:51 PST 2000

No question the stage is set for defense spending increases. In fact it's starting to look like the raison d'etre of the Bushites. But I don't think this necessarily means more intervention. The great thing about missile defense is, if we don't have it, we're in danger and need it, and if we do have it and nothing happens, thank god we have missile defense. If we have it and something happens, we need more missile defense. Likewise with Rice, there is a mindset that could justify anything, or nothing.

The guys who are apt to do the most damage still seem to be Ashcroft and the Interior nominee.

mbs

The media seems to be in soviet-style agreement that this administration