needs and desires (att: Ken)

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Tue Feb 1 22:03:15 PST 2000

I just spent 4 hours at a sceaming match figuring out whether or not we'll send the proposal to radification. Yes, we did. But the membership might still say no. If we say yes, we fuck a good number of our members, if we say no, we'll likely be decertified by the provincial government in June. Crap.

ken

ken,

So, post it or summarize it when you recover. It is always a good idea to hear what brand of slime is peddled so that other people can be on the look out for it.

Chuck