Fwd: Re: Kagarlitsky on Chechnya

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 3 06:39:03 PST 2000

From: "GBK" <goboka at online.ru> To: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> Subject: Re: Kagarlitsky on Chechnya Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:21:24 +0300

I never said that it was so secret. On the contrary - half of Moscow new that all long before my article. The only problem was that no-one dared to publish it.

Boris

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Cc: Boris Kagarlitsky <goboka at online.ru> Date: 2 ‰×"¡Ã- 2000 «. 23:50 Subject: Re: Kagarlitsky on Chechnya