The Mysterious Ramsey Clark

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 3 11:20:24 PST 2000

Hmm, the plot thickens. So as Ted Byfield says, Patton, Boggs, and Blow is doing their PR! Tommy Boggs what a sleaze- BTW, ever look at that book on Hill and Knowlton. Forget the title right now, fulla dirt. And on Hale Boggs, there are conspiracy theories about why his plane went down. Betcha Cokie Roberts and Steve Roberts, know something the rest of us don't. Something about JFK assassination, since Bogs was on the Warren Commish. And is Ms. Ratner related to Michael Ratner? Never woulda thought ruling class money there. Oh well, IPS is funded with money from Fabrage, Sam Rubin money via Cora and Peter Weiss.

Michael Pugliese, on his way to heckle Bill Bradley who is appearing at 12 Noon in downtown, San Francisco. If I run into Cornel West, I'll ask him to sign a copy of Monthly Review, and then show him one of my old DSA membership cards, and see if he sqirms. ............................................................................ .