The Mysterious Ramsey Clark

t byfield tbyfield at panix.com
Thu Feb 3 14:19:18 PST 2000

> Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 11:20:24 -0800
> From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>

> Hmm, the plot thickens. So as Ted Byfield says, Patton, Boggs, and Blow is
> doing their PR! Tommy Boggs what a sleaze- BTW, ever look at that book on

tsk tsk, that's not what i said at all. reread:

and the lawyer who represents the guy who DBAs as 'autono.net'

the only relations i know of between autono.net and _the shadow_ are (a) autono.net hosts their website, and (b) the principal of the company DBAing as autono.net is listed as one of their repor- ters. he's very umm direct about trying to bring lots of alterna- tive/activist stuff under his quasi-ISP umbrella. it's my opinion that any person or group tempted to go along with his company's pitch should think twice about giving sysadmin privileges to any DBA, name, nym, or person associated with him. imo, ymmv, etc.

this doesn't speak directly of _the shadow_.

> Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 15:21:03 -0500
> From: Chuck0 <chuck at tao.ca>

> > my $5 says the USG is Very Interested in anarchists in these
> > post-seattle days.
>
> USG?

the US Gubmint.

cheers, t