integrumworld /Russia/

Elena elena at elits.rousse.bg
Sat Feb 5 08:03:14 PST 2000

In case anyone's interested... Lots of the stuff is in English; easy search. *** http://www.integrumworld.com . IWW is the largest on-line information service in Russia and the former USSR countries. Our databases cover a wide range of subjects related to Russia and the Newly Independent States. Currently there are over 23 million documents in more than 1200 databases. This tremendous amount of information is neatly structured and categorized to make navigation as simple as possible. Our state-of-the-art proprietary search engine supports distributed search in all 1200 databases simultaneously. Our simple yet powerful query language lets you fine-tune your search with utmost precision. Among our subscribers: Library of Congress, Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty, Washington Post, Newsweek and other major information providers.

Here is a brief list of available features:

Full texts of newspapers and magazines. Our databases include 52 nationwide newspapers (Kommersant-Daily, Izvestia, etc.), 120 regional newspapers( Magnitogorskie vesti, Nizhegorodskie Novosti, etc.), 46 newspapers of the former USSR countries (Fakty i Kommentarii - Kiev, Narodnaya Gazeta - Minsk, etc.), 51 magazines (Itogi, Litsa, etc.), plus a special media monitoring database. All in text format. Every significant event in Russia and CIS covered by any significant media is stored in searchable archives. You can get the full spectrum of opinions on the subject of your interest within seconds. Information agencies. Our news databases include reports of 24 news agencies (RIA-Novosti, Federal News Service, etc.) and 15 news-tapes of ITAR-TASS. All databases are constantly updated. Official statements and press releases. Our official information database contains archives of 34 press offices of government bodies and major political parties (Press-office of the State Duma of Russian Federation, Otechestvo press-office, etc.); press releases of local authorities; public statements of the government officials and political leaders. Analytical and statistical bulletins. 34 official statistical bulletins issued by Goskomstat (the State Statistics Committee of Russia). It is the largest collection of the most recent statistical data about Russia. Reviews of Russian finance and commodity markets. 48 databases with reviews of the Russian and the CIS markets, latest economic trends and trend-setting events, expert opinions and perspectives. Law. 26 databases on the entire range of branches of the Russian legislation from the international treaties signed by Russia or the CIS countries, to the Russian real estate codex. Reference info 39 databases with contact phones and addresses of Russian companies by industry, government and municipal organizations, miscellaneous reference info. Industry info 20 databases with the most comprehensive industry reports (Oil&Gas, Pharmaceuticals, etc.). Personalities. 20 databases with detailed biographies of the political leaders, CEOs and other newsmakers. Russian Classics. Here you can find full texts of 500 Russian classical and modern books. This is one of our most rapidly growing databases.

English-Russian-English online dictionary for 300 000 entries.

Plus Hot News service - live news wires from 15 information agencies online!

"Your Pulse"- the media monitoring service. "Your Pulse" is a fast and convenient way of monitoring daily media. The subscribers of "Your Pulse" receive the articles on a selected topic by E-mail. The idea of the service is to deliver only the news you really need. The IWW intelligent agents perform daily check of media updates for a certain keyword or keywords and then send you the matching articles. All you have to do to configure our intelligent agents is enter the keywords and the frequency of mailing.

Best regards, IWW team http://www.integrumworld.com.