Judis on Bush/McCain

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 5 10:07:33 PST 2000

I'll second Doug on John Judis. All those years he wrote for ITT, there would be every coupla months some thin skinned lefties cancelling their subs over some perceived outrage from Judis (and I wrote one myself after Judis wrote some Christopher Laschite like editorial against the left supporting gay rights- "gonadal politics" ala Nader?) but overall, thought he was and is a good writer. And said so in other letters to ITT, over the years, as did my best frind, Eric Kirk.

Michael Pugliese, who never spelled Judis as Jadas! until now...