Eisner

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Feb 7 11:07:50 PST 2000

Anything (wo)/man-made that generates benefits to persons over some future period. Benefits are anything that increases somebody's utility.

Definitions are easy. Understanding the role of capital in the grand scheme of things is another matter.

mbs

I don't follow this Max. If capital can yield benefits in non monetary form, then what is the implicit defition of capital?

I know Marx took four volumes to specify his understanding of the nature of capital...