the other Kissenger on public executions

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 7 11:05:42 PST 2000

This reminds me of other RCP positions. Do they still have the Stalinist line that homosexuality is, "bourgeois decadence, "? If they had been around in 1967, would they have approved the anti-gay pogrom in Shanghai, that saw hundreds of gay men killed and otherwise dealt with, that I've read about. (Cf. article in Christopher Street, years ago by a gay scholar at Cal Berkeley, Simon Karlinsky, who wrote the definitive book on Gogol) For other more contemporary statements see from the "anti-revisionist" German Maoist paper of one of the KPD's ,"About the aggressive Homosexualism, " http://www.neue-einheit.com/engindex.htm, (btw I see they had a reply to our Chris Burford there too!) and from the neo-fascists at the National Alliance see, "The Pink Swastika, " by Kevin A. Strom. http://www.natvan.org Answered by (at absurd length) another person in a doc. entitled, "The Annotated Pink Swastika." (Which I'll find the URL for for anyone who is interested, the servers at Netscape and Microsucks are both down right now, I can't get either browser to open to their start pages.).

One last point on Stalinist and Maoist positions on homosexuality, years ago from Elizabeth "Betita" Martinez, a writer for "Z", she told me that the Sandero Luminoso, had killed lesbians in Peru. Doubtless they were on the "legal left" and thus "social-fascists, enemies of the people" and if they had dogs the PCP killed them too. Gotta watch out for those bourgeois decadent running dogs 'ya know.

Michael Pugliese a/k/a Head Bourgeois Decadent In the Tenderloin, San Francisco, Left SocDem Division HQ.