FW: If you can't beat'em, slur'em: ABC attacks organic food

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 7 11:33:18 PST 2000

W Kiernan wrote:
>The Hudson Institute must be desperate for >polemical writers.

Whadda expect from a think tank that had Dr. Herman Kahn, author of a tome called, "On Thermonuclear War, "a nuclear war gamer in the same part of hell that Edward Teller is in, as a long time denizen.

BTW on Gore's book, "Earth In the Balance, " the one time I took a look at it, he (or his ghostwriter) quoted Walter Benjamin! Watch that Fumento character use that against Al Bore. And on the fat chance that Bill Bradley gets the nomination, watch Dubya Bush or McCain quote Cornel West on Lukacs! Well McCain is always calling the presscorps, "Trotskyites, "(!!!) doubt Dubya even knows who Leon Trotsky was, let alone Lukacs. He probably read the cartoon book/Cliff's notes version of Animal Farm at Yale. Though Dubya knows all about the "Class Consciousness" part of "History and Class Consciousness." Maybe Dubya is the identical subject-object of history? Repeat after me, Dubya, "Re-if-i-ca-tion. "

Michael Pugliese way over limit waiting for the revolutionary tribunal!