What Nader fails to understand.

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Mon Feb 7 21:04:42 PST 2000

Doug--There is a lack of compassion for those made poor by our national economic/social policies. The professional class in this country should really be faulted for this impoverishment.

If it were not for the labor unions and union wages and benefits you would not have the large professional class that you have in the USA today.

Tom