The Psychoses

Kelley oudies at flash.net
Wed Feb 9 06:05:22 PST 2000

justin wrote

>>Can we stop this? It's nuts. I mean, crazy. Perfectly insane. Absolutely
>>wacko. You'd have to be psycho to obsess about this stuff. I find it
>>depressing.

doug's response

>Not sure I agree with your word choice, but yeah this one's kaput.
>Let's move on to something more interesting, like the Delaware
>primary.
>
>Doug

errrr doug, justin was joking. purpusefully being un-PC, you see. justin doesn't impress me as the type of person who post numerous times a day for a week or so about theories of justic and individual responsibility only to then flame a thread that proceeds similarly. i fail to see how it's so terribly uninteresting to provide concrete examples of precisely what you, yourself, were talking about regarding how sciences of the brain can't grasp the particular manifestations of MIF dementia. not to mention that in this particular post i was continuing an earlier convo with carrol re the agency/structure problem in marxist thought, only this time grounded in competing approaches to understanding individual behavior/thought.